High pressure ionization chambers ICP and ICP-T are designed for environmental area monitoring of the gamma dose rate; the enclosure of ICP-T is suited for the detection of low-energy gammas (>35 keV).
All models are supplied together with state-of-the-art HV and electrometer boards, providing power supply, signal acquisition and processing.
A special electrometer model (details below) is available for measuring very high-level pulsed radiation fields, such as those generated by synchrotrons and other accelerators.
Two versions of the electrometer are available:
- ICP and ICP-T versions, with electrometer for environmental area monitoring:
- 9 decades with autoranging (from 10 nSv/h to 10 Sv/h)
- ICP-PF and ICP-T-PF versions, with electrometer for pulsed fields (pulse duration 70 ns, repetition frequency 10 Hz, number of pulses: 1, 2, 10 with Linac currents 1, 2, 5, 10 and 15 mA):
- 7 decades with autoranging (from 10 nSv/h to 0,1 Sv/h)
- Single pulse detection tested up to 3,5 nC/pulse ~ 4,3 μGy/pulse