The GAMON D is a versatile gamma dose rate monitoring system designed for early environmental warning and emergency response.
GAMON D integrates a low power consumption CPU, to guarantee autonomous operations, including the activation of backup communication interfaces for data transfer in any environmental condition.
The GAMON D is intended for a wide range of applications thanks to its high detection efficiency and its extended measurement range.
The GAMON D gamma dose rate monitoring system is designed to be used in the following scenario:
- Ring monitor systems around nuclear facilities as nuclear power plants, nuclear fuel processing
and spent fuel storage facilities
- Nationwide environmental monitoring networks
- Area monitor system in nuclear research laboratories
- Mobile stations for operator radioprotection
GAMON D gamma dose rate monitoring system is available with the following options:
- Standard dose range: from 100 nSv/h to 1 Sv/h
- Extended dose range: from 10 nSv/h to 10 Sv/h