γ SPEC LAB is a full laboratory set for gamma spectroscopy.
The complete set consists of the following components:
- D-DSA SyS a compact desktop system integrating 2 Independent 16k
Digital MCA and featuring HV/Preamp capabilities for digital nuclear
- Two gamma spectroscopy detectors:
- 1 p-type HPGe coaxial detector provided with dewar vessel for liquid nitrogen cooling, vertical configuration cryostat and built-in detector capsule preamplifier with cooled input stage.
- 1 inorganic scintillator crystal (NaI(Tl) or LaBr3)
- MC2 Analyzer software, specifically designed to manage D-DSA SyS which run Pulse Height Analysis (PHA) firmware and a quantitative analysis software
- Low-Background Lead Shield for HPGe detector with support table
- Set of Marinelli beaker for sample accomodation
In addition to standard supply, the following accessories are available upon request:
- Additional lead shield for scintillator detector
- calibration source to perform energy and efficiency calibration of the system
Detailed ordering options available soon